Sunday 4 March 2012

Tue 28 (Feb) - Pixxa & Vongole

Smoothie and banana for breakfast.  Getting fed up of writing it, I may stop soon.

Pixxa for lunch today, a margherita and a salami.  Reviewed before, just as good this time.  Reheated slices but you can taste the quality.  All the same, £4.60 did seem like a lot.  I've said this a lot though, maybe I'm just a bit tight.


The lovely V made some canapes for dinner, smoked eel or smoked salmon & avocado, both varieties sitting on blinis with a horseradish/creme fraiche base.


Next up (V cooking again) was linguine alla vongole (pasta and clams).  Not as enjoyable as on Valentines Day, not sure if this is due to the occasion making the Vday experience better or that it was oilier and a tad greasy today.  Plus I was left with a repeating fishy taste, which left me none too optimistic for my chances of making it to work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment