Monday 12 March 2012

Wed 7 - Pizza & Kimchee, K&C Sandwich & Brownie

Nothing to report for breakfast, as I missed it.

I plumped for a salami, mozzarella and pesto baguette from Konditor & Cook at lunch.  It was sooooo soggy that I utterly failed to enjoy it.  And not just soggy on the green bit you can see, where the maker had been careless with the pesto, but soggy all the way through the base.  This is the kind of thing I'd expect from Pret, not K&C, which I view as being superior.  It must have been made hours and hours before I'd bought it.  Disappointing.


From K&C I also purchased a "fudgepacker" chocolate brownie for desert.  It tasted fantastic despite it's shoddy appearance, just as good as last time in fact.



I arrived late back from work and settled for a supermarket Pizza Express "Sloppy Guiseppe" pizza.  Yep, supermarket pizza two nights in a row, the shame.  This was better than the "American" from last night though, the toppings were sufficient and required no supplements.  I had kimchee on the side as I was all out of salad.  In Korea they eat it with everything right?  The bowl of kimchee's not as big as it looks below, it's the perspective.  I heart kimchee, but not that much . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment