Thursday 2 February 2012

Thu 2 - Caught Up At Last

Finally got up to date with the blog, finding the time is trickier than I thought.

Terribly busy day, nothing a breakfast time, then a sour cherry, yoghurt and granola pot and a Chelsea bun from Konditor & Cook.  The bun was much better than the last one I had, tasting fresher and containing loads more raisins which kept it moister than my previous experience of it.  The granola contained seeds as well as a couple of walnuts, and it wasn't too sweet.  The yogurt was thick and creamy.  The base was the only aspect that wasn't quite right, being more like cherries in cherry water than the sticky compote I was expecting from the product's description.  I enjoyed it all the same.


I missed lunch so was almost shaking with hunger by the time it got to supper.  There were a couple of bits in the fridge that needed using, so I cooked linguine with bacon, mushrooms and creme fraiche.  It was a bit bland, it would have been better with some basil or pesto which I didn't have at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment